Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Sunday, April 16, 2006

Birds, Bees, Rasberries (updated)

Earlier tonight, Wild Thing was watching some aging family photos flip past via my computer's screensaver. One flashed up of a very pregnant version of Overworked Spouse, proudly displaying her belly. OS, walking past, comes in and tries to explain that this is a photo of her tummy when Wild Thing was still inside. No real response from WT, which sometimes means that he is ignoring you and sometimes means that he's thinking carefully about what you said. We assumed the former.

After a few more minutes, we all get bored with the photos and turn them off. WT then shouts to me gleefully, "I want to go in your tummy! Let's go in!" He then proceeds to blow rasberries on my midriff.

Also in a generally reproductive spirit, Wild Thing, discussing food likes and dislikes at the table, abruptly turned to me and said, "Daddy, you don't like pollination." He knows this term because it appears in this book, but why he brought it up in this context I really couldn't say.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home