Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Friday, June 09, 2006

Friday Random Ten--Pre-Hiatus Edition

This blog thing will probably be mostly on hiatus while Wild Thing and I visit the Midwestern branch of the extended clan. I can't wait to get out of this maritime climate and sit baking in that good ol' 95 F heat.

If anything particularly interesting happens and assuming I can remember my blogger password, perhaps I'll sign in once or twice, but otherwise look for a report on the trip sometime after June 21. This summer promises to offer increased levels of cuteness, and as I enter the final stages of dissertating I'll be looking for new and improved ways to procrastinate, so I should be posting a bit more often once I get back.

In the meanwhile, here's this week's instalation of the love-it-or-hate-it-or-just-don't-care-about-it random ten.

1. "Private Conversation"--Lyle Lovett
2. "The Prayer Wheel"--Bright Light Quartet
3. "O Day"--Bessie Jones, Hobart Smith, &c.
4. "Starving in the Belly of the Whale"--Tom Waits
5. "Hard to Explain"--The Strokes
6. "Nothing in Rambling"--Lucinda Williams
7. "California One/Youth and Beauty Brigade"--The Decemberists
8. "Shakespeare's Sister"--The Smiths
9. "Feel"--Big Star
10. "It Ought to Be Easier"--Lyle Lovett

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home