Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Friday, July 28, 2006

Off hiatus (though just for a moment)

Wild Thing loves traveling. Despite a long hard day yesterday and a weird sleep schedule, he continues in great spirits. Random notes:

* We broke out Overworked Spouse's trumpet from high school, and he promptly managed to produce a high C. Not bad for a beginner.

* Yesterday on the airplane, WT learned about puns. Overworked Spouse ran his Thomas the Tank Engine model over his foot, saying "chugga chugga ... SHOE SHOE!" OS had to explain the joke a time or two, but after that it became the best joke in the history of his short life, generating gales of laughter even hours later.

* When I woke him from his nap today, he was feeling coy. I told him he was very cute.

WT (pulling pillow over face): "I'm not cute. Not right now."
Me: "Oh, OK."
WT (pushing away the pillow just a bit): "Well, I guess I am a little cute."

More notes as time permits ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home