Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Friday, April 28, 2006

Deferral

I have a few things to blog about, but not really time to process them quite yet, so for now, here's the Friday Random Ten.

1. It Takes Time--Louis Armstrong
2. Holiday Song--The Pixies
3. Casimir Pulaski Day--Sufjan Stevens
4. Crossing--Taj Majal
5. Living in a Dream--Spectacular Fantastic
6. Skyway--The Replacements
7. Westfall--Okkervil River
8. I Got Loaded--Los Lobos
9. Knives Out--Radiohead
10. Blues in the South--Louis Armstrong

Not sure why iTunes saw fit to begin and end with Armstrong today (thanks, mom!), but there you have it.

4 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I wonder why it is that your blogs seem much more interesting when you talk about the antics of WT!!!

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Partial Viewer said…

    Well, aren't we fussy tonight! But remember, I have to appeal to a wide readership--I have it on good authority that at least four people are regular readers here, and some of them are absolutely riveted by my descriptions of what I am listening to all day long. Riveted, I tell you!

    But don't worry, more WT blogging will return once his mood stabilizes a bit...

     
  • At 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Anonymous WAS being fussy, and like a good parent, you called him/her on it. I, for one, am riveted by your itunes list. Riveted! Keep your tunes and your WT anecdotes coming.

     
  • At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    or rather, yet a third anonymous said...

    Another vote for continued iTunes lists! I enjoy hearing about the antics of the entire PV household, PV-er included. Blog on!

    Semi-anonymously yours - one of the four

     

Post a Comment

<< Home