Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Monday, June 26, 2006

Updates and such

OK, so I'm falling down on my promise to post a report on the trip to the Midwest and all the cuteness and such that occurred there. My excuse is that, as is so often the case, I picked up a virus or something while there or in transit, and all I've wanted to do since I got back is lie in bed with my eyes closed, occasionally1 coughing a little. It didn't really help that the weather did that magic 180°-turn it does here from gloomy spring into fairly hot summer, which only serves to intensify the lethargy. Overworked Spouse finally found time to put the hammock back up, which only increases the urge to lie on my back doing nothing, least of all blogging.

Anyway, I'm feeling better now, so I'll try to post a few things in the next few days.


=========
1. "Occasionally" in this context means every 90 seconds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home