Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Friday, October 20, 2006

Friday Random Ten: Job Search Edition (part 41 of a continuing series)

1. "Snow is Gone"--Josh Ritter, Hello Starling.
2. "I'll Always Love You Just the Same"--Charlie Parker, Boss Bird.
3. "Transparent Lover"--Robyn Hitchcock, Eye.
4. "Not a Pretty Sight"--My Dad is Dead, Let's Skip the Details.
5. "Crescent City"--Lucinda Williams, Lucinda Williams.
6. "We Can Be Together"--Jefferson Airplane, 2400 Fulton Street. I loved this collection back in high school.
7. "I Wish That I Could See You Soon"--Herman Dune, Giant. There's an umlaut over that U but I'm too lazy to figure out how to code it.
8. "Into the Fire"--Bruce Springsteen, The Rising.
9. "You Woke Up My Neighborhood"--Billy Bragg, Don't Try This at Home.
10. "Watoto Wawili"--Jean Bosco Mwenda, Mwenda Wa Bayeke: African Guitar Legend - The Studio Album.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home