Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Saturday, April 28, 2007

Input, Output

Today at the farmers market, we were enjoying our meals (Ethiopian veggies, a salmon burger, and rice with peanut sauce--guess who ordered what?) when Wild Thing put down his bottle of water and offered the following public service announcement:

(Putting down a bottle of water.) "I'm drinking water. AND, I have water coming out of my penis! I'm intending to pee!"

There's nothing one can really say to that.( I suppose I could have pointed out that he was using the verb "intending" incorrectly, but that didn't seem to address the real issue, somehow.)

I should note that this "intention" in no way seems to imply any related intention to actually use the toilet with any regularity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home