Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Sunday, November 18, 2007

The Tale of Gothie

Wild Thing told me a story this morning and asked me to transcribe it for him. (OK, he didn't use the term "transcribe.") I thought I'd share it here. It's not bad, considering it was composed entirely while he was sitting on his potty chair.

Once there was a little boy named Gothie. He went outside and played when nobody was looking. Then along came a woman who didn't know where he was and he ran away.

Then the woman found the boy, and she threw him into a cage.

Then along came a man who put the boy in a different cage with no toys and nobody to play with. The boy scraped his knee on the hardwood floor and then he bonked his head on the metal bars above him.

Then a witch came and asked the boy if he wanted to escape on her broom. She said, "I'm nice."

The boy did--and he was saved from the wicked old bad guys.

THE END.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home