Partial View

The obligatory blog.

Friday, November 03, 2006

Friday Random Ten: Lithuanians and Lats Edition

1. "Let's Fall in Love"--Ella FItzgerald.
2. "Work On the Railroad"--Trailer Bride. My good friend Ancrene Wiseass put me on to this band more years ago than I like to think about.
3. "Wi' Nae Wee Bairn Ye'll Me Beget"--Magnetic Fields. A thousand thanks to my blogless friend who introduced me to Stephin Merritt.
4. "Lonelyland"--Trentalange.
5. "Dofana"--Ali Farka Toure.
6. "Holy Ground"--The Clancy Brothers. Hmm. Not quite what I'm in the mood for at the moment.
7. "A Glow"--Okkervil River.
8. "Beeville by Morning"--Michael Hall.
9. "Birdhouse in Your Soul"--They Might Be Giants.
10. "Jail-House Blues"--Bessie Smith.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're so welcome - sorry I can't introduce you personally or anything so cool as that.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home